Madness: Dick Brawl Madness: Dick Brawl

Groovin'

A joy to watch, groovin' music, slick animation, cocks, it's got it all.

cupcake? cupcake?

Almost edible

Forget what the naysayers are naysaying. What's not to like about a vibrant and stylish movie with animation so slick it's almost edible? Great stuff.

TheBoogley responds:

damned naysayers and their naysaying, they sound like horses... NEIIIGGHHHH!!! PHHHHH!!! :D

Baby's Got Back Baby's Got Back

Simple but effective.

It made me smile, a lot. The song, the animation... it just came into a simple but perfect little animation with a lot of character.

Geoffrey's Quest Geoffrey's Quest

Enjoyable

It wasn't overly complicated or difficult and the amount of keys did become a bit silly but nevertheless it was enjoyable and had a pretty creepy atmosphere, I especially liked the bleak ending.

JunkYardAnimations responds:

lmao you can never have a point n click game without keys... it wasn't until after i tested the final result of this game that I realized thats just a fucking ridiculous amount of keys but aw well

Murray's Missile Mayhem Murray's Missile Mayhem

Best fun I've had in ages...

Oh wow, this is simply amazing. I mean you'd caught me at 'Murray's Missile Mayhem' and you totally delivered what you promised. For what it was the game was perfect.
I couldn't stop laughing during the Level 1 boss fight. I've yet to beat the Level 2 boss but I'll definitely keep trying.

This is how flash games are done people!

DIED HARD DIED HARD

Simple but fun!

It's an idea thats been done many times before, but this one will keep me challenging myself and friends. Great, addicting fun!