Geoffrey's Quest Geoffrey's Quest

Enjoyable

It wasn't overly complicated or difficult and the amount of keys did become a bit silly but nevertheless it was enjoyable and had a pretty creepy atmosphere, I especially liked the bleak ending.

JunkYardAnimations responds:

lmao you can never have a point n click game without keys... it wasn't until after i tested the final result of this game that I realized thats just a fucking ridiculous amount of keys but aw well

Murray's Missile Mayhem Murray's Missile Mayhem

Best fun I've had in ages...

Oh wow, this is simply amazing. I mean you'd caught me at 'Murray's Missile Mayhem' and you totally delivered what you promised. For what it was the game was perfect.
I couldn't stop laughing during the Level 1 boss fight. I've yet to beat the Level 2 boss but I'll definitely keep trying.

This is how flash games are done people!

DIED HARD DIED HARD

Simple but fun!

It's an idea thats been done many times before, but this one will keep me challenging myself and friends. Great, addicting fun!

The canyon of PAIN The canyon of PAIN

Great dude :D

I'm so glad you finally finished this game, it really is awesome. Of course it could be improved a lot in places but I love it all the same. I'll have to play side-scroller through when I have more spare time.

Thanks for putting me in the credits too, much appreciated :D

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Brilliant!

I love this game. So real to life. Now if only I could become such a big star on NG in real life. Excellent game. I love it.

The Adventures of BlobBob The Adventures of BlobBob

Very cool

I liked it. Yeah it's easy, but if they made it a lot harder, people would complain it was too hard, idiot! Great game.

Grave 2 Grave 2

I really like this

Could you please give me the scriptiong and stuff you used for this because this is exactly the sort of Flash game I'd like to make.

The backgrounds and weapons were very detailed but the enemies and blood effects could be worked on, great though!

FrostedMuffins responds:

Email me and I'll help you with some coding. I used a lot of code in different places though, so I can't give you a clear description of what I did.

Sky Boarder III Sky Boarder III

Very Good

I like this game. It's like a little bit of RPG plus a side scrolling shoot 'em up thingy. Great work!

Micol-Rankin-Games responds:

Thank you for playing Lord Craigus. Hey comeback and play some more. The game is huge with hidden minigames, weapons, and all kinds of stuff.

Punish Britney Punish Britney

Yeah, kill Britney

Her voice annoys me so much.... I like this!

Give Me Liberty Give Me Liberty

Wicked

This is great, so much you can do and not all the missions are just do you want to... etc. Keep it up.